- 6-18 month residential treatment program for male clients with felony convictions that are involved with the Florida Department of Corrections (DOC) through either felony probation or community control
- Based on a structured daily schedule that includes weekly individual and daily group therapy sessions, parenting classes provided by community partners, 12-step meetings, Anger management and MRT classes.
- Length of the program is dependent on the individual’s clinical progress and motivation
- Funded through the Department of Corrections
- Includes two phases of treatment
- Phase 1 – intensive treatment
- Phase 2 – full-time employment in the community and continued treatment upon return to the facility each evening
- Exercise area and volleyball court to strengthen the body and have fun during free time, while developing a program of recovery